ARBS INDUSTRY AWARDS 2016
Recognising achievements in the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Services Industry
Join us in celebrating the best of the best from the HVAC & R and building services industry. This collaborative national Awards initiative is fully endorsed by the major HVAC & R industry associations of:
AIRAH – Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating
AMCA – Air Conditioning & Mechanical Contractors Association
AREMA – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers Association
ARWA – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Wholesalers Association
CIBSE – Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (ANZ)
RACCA – Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Contractors Association
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
1 Sep 2015 – Entries Open
5 Feb 2016 – Entries Close – Submit by 5pm
22 March – Finalists Announced
18 May – Awards Ceremony – Winners Announced
“Winning the ARBS award was fantastic for my family, as they know the commitment and effort I put into growing the company, but it was also a really great morale boost for the Hiflow Industries team”. Brett Saunders, 2014 ARBS Young Achiever – Hear more from our 2014 Young Achiever
Sponsorship Opportunities available – Contact us now!
WHY ENTER THE ARBS INDUSTRY AWARDS?
The ARBS Industry Awards represent the highest honour in the HVAC&R Industry. The Awards Dinner attracts all major players from every discipline and specialty of the industry sector. The advantages to entering are numerous and include;
- Achieve recognition – be awarded by respected industry leaders for your positive contribution to the HVAC&R industry.
- Profile your business – improve brand awareness and promote your products or services to influential leaders and decision makers.
- Enhance reputation – these coveted awards provide a vehicle to differentiate your business from competitors and act as a 3rd party endorsement for your company.
- Reward your team – motivate employees by involving them in the entry process and celebrate your success together at the Awards Dinner.
- Gain media exposure – winners receive coverage in industry publications and can leverage ongoing ambassadorial and networking opportunities.
Entry into the ARBS Industry Awards is free. All finalists and winners are supplied with official ARBS Awards logos for use on website, signage and promotional collateral.
Proudly sponsored by