Promote and advertise your company and products to a targeted audience of HVAC & R and building services trade buyers, specifiers, consultants, engineers, project managers, technicians and end users.
Our exhibitors are small, medium and large local, national, international and multi-national manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and agents. There is no other form of marketing that offers you the opportunity to meet with and deliver your message to thousands of quality decision makers and buyers.
Our visitor profile includes:
- Consultants, Contractors, Architects, Agents, Builders
- Designers, Developers, Distributors, Educators
- Engineers (Consulting, Design, Hospital, Hotel & Plant)
- Engineering Companies, Equipment Sellers (Trade and Retail)
- Facility Managers, Government departments and agencies
- Manufacturers, Maintenance companies, Managers/Owners, Mechanics
- Property Managers, Plumbers, Project Managers, Processors
- Self Employed operators, Specifiers, Students, Technicians
- Principal purchasers, business operators, decision makers and product end users
Major benefits of exhibiting at ARBS 2014 are:
- Meet thousands of genuine buyers.
- Enjoy the support of a major targeted marketing campaign.
- Full company and product listing and weblinks on http://www.arbs.com.au/
- Unlimited free visitor invitation tickets
- Highly targeted direct mail campaigns using our valuable customer database plus carefully sourced external lists
- Advertising and invitation inserts in a variety of leading industry magazines
- Targeted email campaigns
- Collect vital leads to build your contact base and use for future promotions
- Network with your industry colleagues, make new contacts and partners
ARBS will make it possible to:
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers
- Demonstrate and showcase your business and products
- Strengthen your brand image or launch new products
- Stay in touch with the industry and your competitors
View or download the 2012 Show Report
For more information please Contact Us or phone +613 9557 5917