HOW TO ENTER
Entry into the ARBS Industry Awards is simpler than ever.
- Download the forms for your category and answer 6-7 questions that address the criteria. (It is not mandatory to answer all questions in the selection criteria if some are not relevant to your application however keep in mind they are designed to address the judging criteria)
- Entries must include a completed nomination form, a submission addressing the selection criteria and supporting documentation.
- The submission template provides additional tips on what to include. Entrants may complete their submission using the template OR submit the application as a word document or pdf.
- Email your entry to the email address indicated on the forms (electronic submissions only please)
- Evidentiary and supporting materials must not exceed more than 5MB for electronic transmission.
- Entrants may apply for multiple categories however separate nomination forms must be used. Previous entrants who did not receive an ARBS Industry Award are eligible to re-enter if the product or project is still relevant (conditions apply).
- Receipt of all entries will be confirmed by email.
- Nominations open 1 September, 2017 and close at 5pm on 5 February, 2018
See KEY DATES and more info
No time to complete your submission? Contact us for details of independent consultants who specialise in reviewing and editing award submissions. Contact us here.
2018 AWARDS CATEGORIES
Young Achiever Award
Nominations are invited from all Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services companies, individuals or educational establishments. Nominees must be able to demonstrate outstanding achievements in the industry with a focus on future leadership, enterprise, drive and commitment. A record of personal achievements and contributions that are above and beyond the requirements of paid employment will also be taken into consideration. Nominees must be permanent Australian residents aged 20-35 years.
Product Excellence Award
Nominations are invited for new technologies or re-application of existing technologies in product manufacture that demonstrate innovation and fitness for purpose for the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services sector. Evidence of commercial success and performance from end users/consumers would be highly regarded.
Can be a fully operational product, component part or mechanical aid.
Software/Digital Excellence Award
Nominations are invited for innovative software or digital solutions including use of IoT to enhance business operations and customer experience in the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services sector. Evidence of commercial success and performance from end users/consumers would be highly regarded.
Can be a digital device, BCMS, computer software, controls or service related tool etc.
Project Excellence Award
Nominations are invited for standout Australian HVAC or Refrigeration projects that demonstrate innovation and a sustainable approach. Must be able to show strong environmental credentials, such as energy efficiency, IAQ, noise control, water conservation and carbon emissions while demonstrating commercial viability that improves lifecycle costs and end user benefits.
Outstanding Service & Maintenance Provider Award
Nominations are invited from service, installation or facility management companies in the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services sector who can demonstrate excellence in delivering and maintaining customer service initiatives, improving standards and performance of equipment with a focus on energy efficiency, safety and sustainable innovation. Entrants must exhibit a continuing strategic commitment to their customers.
Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award
Recognising an outstanding contribution to training, education and leadership within the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services industry. Entries need to provide details of the course development and design, whether theoretical or practical, and provide evidence of the implementation and long-term effect (e.g. productivity improvements, increase in profits etc) of the training.