ARBS 2018 will be held in May, 2018 at the new ICC Sydney venue. New website and information with dates coming soon.
ARBS is Australia’s only international HVAC & R and Building Services exhibition. Come along and see hundreds of exhibitors showcasing their new products, technologies and services. Consolidate your supplier contacts, network with industry colleagues and keep up with the HVAC & R and building services latest news, views and events.
Attend one of the many seminars, workshops or tech talks and stay informed on best practice, topics and issues that are shaping and affecting our industry.
Entry to ARBS is FREE to the HVAC & R & building services & related Architectural, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry trade visitors.
Who should attend?
- Consultants, Contractors, Architects, Agents, Builders
- Designers, Developers, Distributors, Educators
- Engineers (Consulting, Design, Hospital, Hotel & Plant)
- Engineering Companies, Equipment Sellers (Trade and Retail)
- Facility Managers, Government departments and agencies
- Manufacturers, Maintenance companies, Managers/Owners, Mechanics
- Property Managers, Plumbers, Project Managers, Processors
- Self Employed operators, Specifiers, Students, Technicians
- Principal purchasers, business operators, decision makers and product end users
“I’d have to say (it’s) the best business exhibition show I have been to in the last 5 years…it was excellent, a great insight into what is out there that I would not have been exposed to at my current work place.” 2014 Visitor
To view the arbs 2016 Seminar Program CLICK HERE
To book a stand or register your interest in exhibiting CLICK HERE
NOTE: ARBS is a trade-only event. Due to the nature of the machinery and equipment on display and in the interests of safety, children under the age of 15 years are not permitted to enter the show. Prams and strollers are strongly discouraged and parents must seek permission from the Organisers before entering.
See our Conditions of Entry here