CALL FOR SPEAKERS 2024
Professionals in air conditioning, refrigeration and building services industry are invited to submit abstracts for seminars, panels, and workshops to be delivered at ARBS 2024. The seminars will run during ARBS, Australia’s most comprehensive HVAC&R and building services exhibition to be held at the ICC Sydney from 28-30 May 2024.
The seminar program will deliver industry wide updates and forums focusing on a broad range of topics including best practice, innovation and emerging technologies. The ARBS 2024 call for speakers invites submissions, including but not limited to:
- Case studies (building and facilities) demonstrating innovation and best practice in HVAC&R
- Developments, research and global trends in HVAC&R including the latest industry innovations
- Emerging trends in building design; low carbon retrofit, sustainable design, designing for resilience/climate change, new roles in building design
- Emerging technologies, trends and innovations impacting FM
- Net Zero Buildings/Net Zero HVAC&R – net zero strategies, methodologies and tools, low energy HVAC approaches
- Refrigeration – technology innovations, refrigerant transition, net zero refrigeration, alternatives and non-vapour compression technology, global technology and outlook, training
- Regulatory and compliance requirements; building code transition, registration to certification, training
- Industry standards and rating tools; NABERS, Green Star, Living Buildings, WELL
- Indoor environments, IEQ versus Energy versus Productivity
- Energy efficiency, energy security, renewable energy, disruptive technologies
- Modular construction and onsite assembly – future trends
- HVAC&R maintenance – predictive maintenance, remote maintenance, data driven maintenance, digitising maintenance, maintenance for energy efficiency
- Data driven transitions, BIM & modelling, REVIT for design
- Technological innovations in HVAC&R; IoT, data analytics, smart buildings, cloud services, automated fault detection
- Case studies – SMART Buildings, SMART retrofits, buildings in the pipeline
- Occupancy – emerging tech, user experience, managing occupant behaviour
- Use of data – privacy, ethics, social responsibility and data security
- Buildings as power stations – virtual batteries, demand reduction
- Data driven commissioning
- Blockchain in HVAC&R
- Emerging technologies, start-up tech, future trends (AI, AR, VR)
- Integrated communication networks
- Intelligent compliance – digital compliance tools, intelligent comfort, digital monitoring
The format can be a seminar, case study, panel session or workshop, between 30 and 45 minutes in duration.
Speaker submissions close at 5pm 30 September 2023.
For any enquiries or if you would like someone to contact you, please complete the form below.