WHY EXHIBIT AT ARBS?
ARBS is Australia’s only dedicated HVAC&R and building services trade exhibition supporting the built environment and is one of Australia’s most respected business events on the trade show calendar.
Attracting over 8,000 HVAC&R and building services professionals from every segment of the industry, our visitors come along to catch up on all the latest products and technologies available on the international market. Your business cannot afford to miss the opportunity to be a part of this massive 3-day event.
Our exhibitors include small, medium, and large local, national, international, and multi-national manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and agents. There is no better way to meet with and deliver your message to thousands of quality decision makers and buyers than face to face at ARBS.
MAJOR BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING AT ARBS
- Demonstrate and showcase your business and products
- Strengthen your brand image
- Build and consolidate relationships with existing customers
- Collect vital leads to build your contact base
- Meet thousands of genuine buyers
- Network with your industry colleagues
- Meet and convert new customers face to face
- Stay in touch with the industry and your competitors
- Support of highly targeted advertising, marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Dedicated website, social media, enewsletters, ads and inserts in print media, direct mail and extensive coverage in specialist industry publications, print and online.
- Full company and product listing and links on ARBS website and show APP
- From 1 June – 31 August 2022 the ARBS website recorded more than 27,000 visits, with over 74,000 page views.
ARBS VISITORS INCLUDE
Architects and Building Designers
Architects (commercial & industrial), building designers, draftsmen, estimators, graphic designers, specifiers
Building Owners and Managers
Asset managers, property developers, facility managers, financiers, investors, waste services, insurance & risk managers, operations managers, tenderers
Contracting firms, installers, project managers, purchasers, assessors
Consulting, design, mechanical, commissioning, hospital, hotel, plant, civil, electrical, environmental, structural, sustainability consultants, energy consultants, IAQ, software
Lecturers, training organisations, mechanical engineering faculties, students
Food Manufacture, Storage and Transport
Caterers, research, scientists, logistics specialists, processors, food production
Asset managers, facility managers, town & civil planners, regulators, utilities managers, government departments, power generation
Exporters, importers, distributors, agents, OEMs, wholesalers, equipment sellers, production managers, quality controllers, software developers
Accountants, administrators, company directors, human resources, marketing, sales, recruitment, associations
Service and Maintenance
Maintenance technicians, installation technicians, mechanics, plumbers, refrigeration mechanics, machinists, fitters, service personnel, electricians, quality control, supervisors, apprentices, customer service
Principal purchasers, business operators, decision makers, product end users