As the final countdown commences, industry professionals, organisations, institutions, and associations across Australia are reminded there’s just one month left to submit their nominations for the prestigious ARBS 2024 Industry Awards. Recognising outstanding achievements in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and building services sector, the awards celebrate innovation and commitment to excellence across various categories.
- ARBS Young Achiever: Honouring up-and-coming professionals who show promise in leadership and innovation.
- ARBS Product Excellence: Recognising products that have set benchmarks in design, efficiency, and impact.
- ARBS Software/Digital Excellence: Celebrating digital solutions and software that have transformed the way we work and design.
- ARBS Project Excellence: Acknowledging projects that have demonstrated exceptional engineering and innovative solutions.
- ARBS Outstanding Industry Education/Training: Celebrating programs that have a significant impact in curriculum relevance, training effectiveness, and industry impact.
- ARBS Industry Hall of Fame: Association nominated award to commend individuals whose lifelong contributions have shaped the industry.
- How to Nominate: For a detailed look into each category’s criteria and to nominate, visit https://www.arbs.com.au/awards/.
- With nominations closing soon, the industry is encouraged to ensure that their peers, products, and projects get the recognition they deserve. “Don’t let this chance slip by. If you know someone or something deserving of recognition in our industry, now’s the time to nominate,” said Sue Falcke, ARBS Events Organiser.
- Award winners will be revealed at a gala dinner to be held during the ARBS 2024 exhibition, taking place from 28-30 May 2024, at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.
- – ends –
- ABOUT ARBS 2024
ARBS connects the HVAC, refrigeration, and building services industries, providing a platform for networking, knowledge sharing, and recognition of excellence. The ARBS Awards are one of its key initiatives, recognising outstanding achievements and contributions to the industry.
ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour
28-30 May 2024
Exhibition – free of charge, trade visitors only
Seminars – costs to be advised with final program
Awards Presentation Dinner, 29 May @ ICC Ballroom – costs to be advised
Web & social: