NOMINATE EXCELLENCE IN HVAC&R
HOW TO ENTER
Entry into the ARBS Industry Awards is simpler than ever.
- Download the criteria and nomination forms for your category and answer 6-7 questions that address the criteria. It is not mandatory to answer all questions in the selection criteria if some are not relevant to your application however keep in mind they are designed to address the judging criteria.
- Entries must include a completed nomination form, a submission addressing the selection criteria and all supporting documentation.
- The submission template provides additional tips on what to include. Entrants may complete their submission using the template OR submit the application as a word document or pdf.
- Email entry to the email address indicated on the forms (electronic submissions only please)
- Evidentiary and supporting materials should not exceed more than 5MB for electronic transmission by email.
- Entrants may apply for multiple categories however separate nomination forms must be used. Previous entrants who did not receive an ARBS Industry Award are eligible to re-enter if the product or project is still relevant (conditions apply).
- Receipt of all entries will be confirmed by email.
- Nominations open 4th August 2021 and close at 5pm on 25 February 2022 – note dates may be extended by demand.
No time to complete your submission? Contact us for details of independent consultants who specialise in reviewing and editing award submissions.
ARBS 2022 AWARDS CATEGORIES
Young Achiever Award
Nominations are invited from all Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services companies, individuals or educational establishments. Nominees must be able to demonstrate outstanding achievements in the industry with a focus on future leadership, enterprise, drive and commitment. A record of personal achievements and contributions that are above and beyond the requirements of paid employment will also be taken into consideration.
Nominees must be permanent Australian residents aged 20-35 years.
Must be employed in the HVAC & R industry, post Apprenticeship.
Product Excellence Award
Nominations are invited for new technologies or re-application of existing technologies in product manufacture that demonstrate innovation and fitness for purpose for the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services sector. Two separate categories are available –
- HVAC Product Excellence
- Refrigeration Product Excellence
Evidence of commercial success and performance from end users/consumers would be highly regarded.
Can be a fully operational product, component part or mechanical aid.
Product must have been released to the Australian market within the last 5 years and be operational in the industry
Software/Digital Excellence Award
Nominations are invited for innovative software or digital solutions including use of IoT to enhance business operations and customer experience in the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services sector. Evidence of commercial success and performance from end users/consumers would be highly regarded.
Can be a digital device, BCMS, computer software, controls, property technology or service-related tool etc.
Product must have been released to the Australian market within the last 5 years and be operational in the industry.
Project Excellence Award
Nominations are invited for standout Australian HVAC or Refrigeration projects that demonstrate innovation and a sustainable approach. Must be able to show strong environmental credentials, such as energy efficiency, IAQ, noise control, water conservation and carbon emissions while demonstrating commercial viability that improves lifecycle costs and end user benefits.
Project must be commissioned within the last 3 years and can be a new building/project or a retrofitted building/project.
Project can be nominated by any involved company, eg. owner, designer, consultant, installer, contractor or developer.
Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award
Recognising an outstanding contribution to training, education and leadership within the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and building services industry. Entries need to provide details of the course development and design, whether theoretical or practical, and provide evidence of the implementation and long-term effect (eg. productivity improvements, increase in profits etc.) of the training.
Open to individuals, institutions or companies – includes undergraduate and postgraduate training, technical, managerial or internal training.
Training must be delivered in Australia.
ARBS 2022 Industry Awards are proudly sponsored by: